Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Wednesday, October 4th: Isaiah 20 - 22, Ephesians 6 ~ Nathan

Today's passage from the Bible In a Year Reading Plan is: Isaiah 20-22; Ephesians 6


Ephesians 6:18
And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the Lord’s people.



This verse stood out to me. First, it reminds us to pray in all cercumstances. Do I pray mostly at the beginning and end of each day? Yes I do. Do things happen throughout the day that should cause me to go to prayer? Yes

Secondly, do I pray mostly for myself and for my own family? A good reminder (being alert) to branch out and pray for all those around me.

I have a list of prayer requests and people that I pray for, that I keep on my phone. I pray that I go to this list regularly.


Tomorrow's Bible In a Year Passage: Isaiah 23-25; Philippians 1

No comments: