Sunday, October 22, 2017

Sunday, October 22nd: Isaiah 65-66; 1 Timothy 2 ~ Emma

Today's passage from the Bible In a Year Reading Plan is Isaiah 65-66; 1 Timothy 2

“The Lord says, “I was ready to respond, but no one asked for help. I was ready to be found, but no one was looking for me. I said, ‘Here I am, here I am!’ to a nation that did not call on my name.”‭‭ - Isaiah‬ ‭65:1

God is always there. When we choose to go our own path, He waits for us, ready to take us back at any time. He calls our names and waits for us to return to Him. And every time He welcomes us back with open arms. He is always there, always welcoming, always loving, and always waiting for our return. What a loving, patient God we serve.

Tomorrow's Bible In a Year PassageJeremiah 1-2; 1 Timothy 3

1 comment:

Nathan said...

I too, am thankful, that God keeps forgiving me and letting me start again, without forgiveness I would long ago have been lost. What an awesome God we serve!