Saturday, March 16, 2019

Saturday, March 16th: Numbers 24:1-25:18; Luke 2:1-35; Psalm 59:1-17; Proverbs 11:14 ~ Tammy

Today's passage from the Bible In a Year Reading Plan is Numbers 24:1-25:18; Luke 2:1-35; Psalm 59:1-17; Proverbs 11:14

Psalm 59

16 But as for me, I will sing about your power.
    Each morning I will sing with joy about your unfailing love.
For you have been my refuge,
    a place of safety when I am in distress.
17 O my Strength, to you I sing praises,
    for you, O God, are my refuge,
    the God who shows me unfailing love.


Most of us won't experience having someone trying to kill us, but David did. And in the midst of that distress, he penned these words. 

But when my trials come, I want to say confidently, as David did, no matter how bleak my life circumstances may be at the time....

Despite my circumstances, I will sing about your power.
Despite my circumstances, I will sing about your unfailing love.
Despite my circumstances, I will sing with joy.
Despite my circumstances, I know you are my refuge.
Despite my circumstances, I know you are a place of safety.



Tomorrow's Bible In a Year Passage:  Numbers 26:1-51, Luke 2:36-52, Psalm 60:1-12, Proverbs 11:15

No comments: