If you're ever needing ideas of what exactly to pray for someone, 2 Thessalonians 1 has several things!
After all, everyone could use prayer that.....
* their faith would flourish
* their love for others would grow
* they would display endurance and faithfulness in the face of persecutions or hardships
* God would enable them to live a life worthy of His call
* God would give them power to accomplish all the good things their faith prompts them to do
* the name of Jesus would be honoured because of the way they live
* they would be honoured along with Him
* that they would recognize the grace of God in their lives
That's a good prayer list!
Tomorrow's Bible In a Year Passage: 2 Kings 7-9, 2 Thessalonians 2