Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Wednesday, July 5th: Job 30 - 31, Acts 13: 26-52 ~ Nathan

Today's passage from the Bible In a Year Reading Plan is: Job 30-31; Acts 13:26-52

Job 30:20
“I cry out to you, God, but you do not answer; I stand up, but you merely look at me.


How often don't I want God to answer me immediately? Or expect a quick response to a question or issue I have? Kind of like how we look up a question we have on google, and get an immediate answer.

Job was frustrated with not knowing why he was going through this trial, he didn't understand and I'm sure wanted a quick answer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Acts 13:43
When the congregation was dismissed, many of the Jews and devout converts to Judaism followed Paul and Barnabas, who talked with them and urged them to continue in the grace of God.


What a joyful scene this must have been, I would have liked to be there to see and experience this. Seeing a congregation and speakers who wanted most importantly to serve God and honor Him. I'm thankful for our church leaders who give their best to help us, because they want to serve God.


Tomorrow's Bible In a Year Passage: Job 32-33; Acts 14

1 comment:

Tammy said...

We all need encouragement. A reminder for me to be an encouragement to someone else today and every day.