Monday, July 24, 2017

Monday, July 24th: Psalm 35-36; Acts 25

Today's passage from the Bible In a Year Reading Plan is Psalm 35-36; Acts 25

I noticed that Psalm 36 is very similar to the song "Your Love Oh Lord" by Third Day:

Your love, oh Lord
Reaches to the heavens
Your faithfulness stretches to the sky
Your righteousness is like the mighty mountains
Your justice flows like the ocean's tide
I will lift my voice
To worship You, my King
I will find my strength
In the shadow of your wings


I love how Psalm 36 describes God in such a Mighty way. The sky, the mountains, and the ocean are all huge and magnificent, just like God. And because He is so Mighty, I can always find strength in Him.

Tomorrow's Bible In a Year Passage: Psalm 37-39; Acts 26

1 comment:

Tammy said...

That was the exact same passage that stood out to me, and I had the same thoughts. Love the picture David paints for us in this psalm.