Thursday, September 27, 2018

Thursday, September 27th: Psalm 141-143, 2 Corinthians 13 ~ Nathan


A few verses that caught my attention:
Psalm 141:3
Set a guard over my mouth, LORD; keep watch over the door of my lips.
A good reminder to watch what I say, and not say careless or foolish things that I will regret later, and can't take back.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Psalm 142:2
I pour out before him my complaint; before him I tell my trouble
.
Thankful that I can talk to God about the things that bother me, and try to leave these things with Him and not worry.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
2 Corinthians 13:14
May the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you all.
This verse to me summed up what God all does for us. He loves us so much that He sent His son to die for us, and gives us His holy spirit to help us. We don't need anything else in life.

No comments: