Monday, August 13, 2018

Monday, August 13th: Psalms 28-30, Matthew 22:23-46 ~ Kaden

Today's passage from the Bible In a Year Reading Plan is: Psalms 28-30, Matthew 22:23-46

Right at the end of Matthew chapter 23 in verse 46 it says, "46 And no one was able to answer him a word, nor from that day did anyone dare to ask him any more questions." and through this single verse it shows how Jesus always knows exactly what to say to give everyone and anyone what they need to hear. Recently my manager at Smittys was asking me questions about my faith and about Christianity, and every answer I came up with I felt like it fell short of what he wanted to hear, and once I prayed about it, when I gave him the answer, that very clearly came from God, he told me I had just  answered 85% of the questions he had ever had. So as we walk in our every day routines, remember that God is always willing to provide the words and answers others, or ourselves need.



Tomorrow's Bible In a Year PassagePsalms 31-33, Matthew 23

No comments: