Thursday, June 28, 2018

Thursday, June 28th: Hosea 4-6, Timothy 2: 1-13 ~ Nathan


Hosea 6:3
Let us acknowledge the LORD; let us press on to acknowledge him. As surely as the sun rises, he will appear; he will come to us like the winter rains, like the spring rains that water the earth"

2 Timothy 2:10
Therefore I endure everything for the sake of the elect, that they too may obtain the salvation that is in Christ Jesus, with eternal glory.

Both verses, one in the Old Testament portion and one in the New Testament, stood out to me.
Both verses speak to the importance of living for God, by acknowledging Him first then obtaining salvation from Him and therefore commiting ourselves to Him.

A good reminder to me to focus on God and what He's all done for me, giving thanks and then doing my best to live how He wants.

No comments: