Sunday, August 27, 2017

Sunday, August 27th: Psalms 120-122; 1 Corinthians 9 ~ Emma

Today's passage from the Bible In a Year Reading Plan is Psalms 120-122; 1 Corinthians 9

“To the weak I became weak, that I might win the weak. I have become all things to all people, that by all means I might save some.” - 1 Corinthians‬ ‭9:22‬

When we are sharing the gospel with people who have endured hardships, we shouldn't brag about how we haven't had as many as them but rather we should share and relate with them so that they know they can take part in the gospel too. Always get down on their level, that way they will be more interested and possibly come to accept Christ into their own lives.

Tomorrow's Bible In a Year PassagePsalms 123-125; 1 Corinthians 10:1-18

2 comments:

Nathan said...

Good point, we need to adapt to serve God, not expect others to adapt to us

Tammy said...

Psalm 121 is one of my favorites!