Saturday, August 26, 2017

Saturday, August 26th: Psalms 119:89-176; 1 Corinthians 8 ~ Tammy

Today's passage from the Bible In a Year Reading Plan is Psalms 119:89-176; 1 Corinthians 8

Psalm 119 always reminds me how vitally important the Bible is to our spiritual regeneration into new life, and our continued growth as believers.

And I am thankful for this blog, that keeps me reading His Word, and not just reading it, but thinking about it, and sharing our insights or things God has convicted us of, with each other.

I pray for an ever increasing desire to know Him more, to hunger for His Word, to seek wisdom between it's pages, and to pattern my life after what God says and not by what the world says or by what I feel.

Tomorrow's Bible In a Year Passage:  Psalms 120-122; 1 Corinthians 9

1 comment:

Nathan said...

I too have found Psalms 119 to be a positive uplifting read. It is a long chapter, and somewhat repetitive, but all in a good way. Very encouraging