Friday, October 19, 2018

Friday, October 19th: Jeremiah 22-24; John 5 ~ Emma

Today's passage from the Bible In a Year Reading Plan is Jeremiah 22-24; John 5

“I will watch over and care for them, and I will bring them back here again. I will build them up and I will not tear them down. I will plant them and not uproot them. I will give them hearts that recognize me as the LORD. They will be my people, and I will be their God, for they will return to me wholeheartedly.” - Jeremiah 24:6-7

God’s unfailing love really stood out to me in this verse. No matter how far you think you are from God, He will bring you back to Him and build you up. He will watch over you and care for you. Like the exiles, He will bring you back to a good place, and He will never leave you.

Tomorrow's Bible In a Year PassageJeremiah 25-27; John 6:1-21

No comments: