Monday, March 19, 2018

Monday, March 18th

Today's passage from the Bible In a Year Reading Plan is: Joshua 7-9, Luke 6:1-19


Joshua 7:10 says, "The Lord said to Joshua, 'Stand up! What are you doing down on your face?11 Israel has sinned; they have violated my covenant, which I commanded them to keep." then in verse 13 God says, "You cannot stand against your enemies until you remove it." As I read this I thought about my life, and how i tend to try and forget the wrongs I have done, rather than try and fix or confront them. Here The Lord clearly states that in our lives we must fix the sins we commit before we can truly feel free, because we can't forget them because He will keep it prevalent in our life.







Tomorrow's Bible In a Year PassageJoshua 10-12, Luke 6:20-49

1 comment:

Tammy said...

Depending on our sin, we may need to make it right with someone else besides just keeping the repentance between ourselves and God.