Thursday, October 3, 2019

Thursday, October 3rd: Jeremiah 1:1-2:30, Philippians 4:1-23, Psalm 75:1-10, Proverbs 24:17-20 ~ Nathan


Jeremiah 1:8
"... And don't be afraid of the people, for I will be with you and will protect you. I, the Lord, have spoken! "

Philippians 4:6‭-‬7
Don’t worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done. Then you will experience God’s peace, which exceeds anything we can understand. His peace will guard your hearts and minds as you live in Christ Jesus.

Good reminders today not to worry or be anxious. This is easy to say, and hard to do... at least for me.
Lately I've had a few work issues that I have no control over but that need to be dealt with. This reminds me that God is in charge, and I can trust in Him, and then not worry. 

No comments: