Monday, November 26, 2018

Monday, November 26th: Haggai 1-2, Revelation 2:18-29

Today's passage from the Bible In a Year Reading Plan is Haggai 1-2, Revelation 2:18-29

Our Revelation passage makes it clear that God knows everything about us - the good and the bad.  There is no such thing as sinning in secret.  God knows not only our actions, but our motives and thoughts and desires. 

What is amazing to me is that He loves me despite this.  Despite knowing the very worst of me, He loves me and offers me His grace.

It reminds me of these truths.....
There is nothing we can do to make God love us more.
There is nothing we can do to make God love us less.

May we accept His love and mercy, and be obedient to Him.

Tomorrow's Bible In a Year Passage: Zechariah 1-4, Revelation 3:1-6

No comments: