Monday, February 19, 2018

Monday, February 19: Numbers 7-9, Hebrews 3 by Kaden

Today's passage from the Bible In a Year Reading Plan is: Numbers 7-9, Hebrews 3


Hebrews 3:4 says, "For every house was built by someone, but the builder off all things is God."
    I often find myself telling myself that my talents and accomplishments were done on my own doing, but I should take a step back and give God the glory he deserves, because he created all things, which includes me as well.

Hebrews 3:16 states, "For those who heard and yet rebelled?, was it not those who left Egypt led by Moses?"
    Here we are told to listen for God's voice and do as He says, because his plans are greater than ours, if Moses decided to not trust God's plan and not take God's people out of Egypt's slavery, then no one would have been able to be free, we all need to listen for God, and trust his plan and dive head first in his ways.

Tomorrow's Bible In a Year PassageNumbers 10-12, Hebrews 4

1 comment:

Tammy said...

It's so easy for us to take credit and to ignore the fact that our every talent and our every ability is a gift from God.