Tuesday, January 30, 2018

January 30: Exodus 25-27, Galatians 2 ~ Danae

Today's passage from the Bible In a Year Reading Plan is Exodus 25-27, Galatians 2

I have been crucified with Christ & I no longer live, but Christ lives on me – vs 20

I no longer live

The Message bible continues to say-
“The life you see me living is not “mine,” but it is lived by faith in the Son of God, who loved me & gave himself for me.”

When we give our lives to Christ, we give up ourselves. It should no longer be “all about me.”

How entitled do I live my life?
-I want this, I don’t want that, Why do I have to go through this?, Why me?

Am I looking to live in whatever way pleases me most & makes me the most comfortable or am I allowing Christ to live in me however he chooses?

Do I have enough faith in him to give up “me”?

Lord, help me to recognize that my life is not my own & allow you to live in & through me. You loved me enough to die for me, now help me to faithfully follow you wherever you lead.



Tomorrow's Bible In a Year Passage:  Exodus 28-30, Galatians 3

1 comment:

Tammy said...

So true. Our lives are not our own . We have been bought with a price. Great reminder!