Monday, December 30, 2019

Monday, December 30th: Malachi 1:1-2:17, Revelation 21:1-27, Psalm 149:1-9, Proverbs 31:10-24 ~ Tammy

Today's passage from the Bible In a Year Reading Plan is Malachi 1:1-2:17, Revelation 21:1-27, Psalm 149:1-9, Proverbs 31:10-24

I want to take this opportunity to thank everyone who has participated in this blog with me over the past 10 years. It has been an incredible journey for me and I hope it has been for you as well. 10 years also seems like a good time to move on. There has been less participation by posters over the past few years and I am unable to continue on my own doing so many posts, so I have decided that this will be the last year I will host this blog.

If you would like to continue with something similar there are other blogs to follow. If you're interested in doing this same plan again, you can follow the One Year Bible Blog. If you're interested in a chronological plan, you can follow the Chronological Bible Blog. No matter what, I hope you continue to make reading the Word a priority in your life! May God bless you!
Malachi 1:2a
“I have always loved you,” says the Lord.
May the wonder of this truth fill your heart and mind.  God has always loved us and will love us forever.  His love is amazing!

Do we love Him?  May our love for Him continue to grow deeper as we continue to get to know Him better.

Tomorrow's Bible In a Year Passage:  Malachi 3:1-4:6, Revelation 22:1-21, Psalm 150:1-6, Proverbs 31:25-31

No comments: