Thursday, September 6, 2018

Thursday, September 6th: Psalm 91-93, 1 Corinthians 12 ~ Nathan

Today's passage from the Bible In a Year Reading Plan is Psalms 91-93, 1 Corinthians 12

Psalm 91:9a
Because you have made the Lord your dwelling place...

Psalm 91:11
For he will command his angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways.

Psalm 91:14
"Because he holds fast to me in love, I will deliver him; I will protect him, because he knows my name...



I found Psalm 91 an uplifting chapter of the bible to read. Here the writer tells us that if we commit and live for God - He will protect us.

We may not always think of it or feel it, but we are all vulnerable at all times. We need God and His love and protection to help us.

Only God can save us, we need to reach out to Him and ask for His help.

Tomorrow's Bible In a Year Passage: Psalms 94-96, 1 Corinthians 13

No comments: