Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Tuesday, March 6th: Deuteronomy 10-12, Colossians 1 ~ Danae

Today's passage from the Bible In a Year Reading Plan is Deuteronomy 10-12, Colossians 1

Colossians 1:10-
And we pray this in order that you may live a life worthy of the Lord & may please him in every way: bearing fruit in every good work, growing in the knowledge of God

Am I living a life worthy of the Lord?  Do I please him in every way?

Do I acknowledge whom I say I follow?  If I take time to really consider that I'm a child of the King, the God of this universe, the Creator of all things & that He loves me, how can I not humbly fall before him & do everything I can to live a life worthy of him. How can I not be ashamed of all my shortcomings & give everything I have to better myself.

Lord, I want to please you in every way.  Open my eyes to the things in my life that need to change & do a mighty work in me. Shape each part of me into something that is worthy of you. 'Take my life & let it be consecrated, Lord to Thee.'


Tomorrow's Bible In a Year Passage:  Deuteronomy 13-15, Colossians 2

1 comment:

Tammy said...

Live a life worthy of the Lord - Wow, what a phrase! And impossible to do in our own power. May we always remember to rely on Him!