Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Anyone willing to guest post?

We're leaving for Florida next week for almost 2 weeks. I will be bringing my netbook along, I will be keeping up with the readings, I will probably read the blog and maybe even comment, but I definitely won't have time to study and research and post.

So, I'm looking for volunteers to take my spots for those 2 weeks.

I know there's quite a few followers of this blog and I'm wondering if any of you would be interested in guest posting just for this? No commitment necessary! You'd know your day way ahead of time and can prepare it whenever you have time and schedule post it if you like.

Please let me know, either by commenting on this post or by emailing me (see link at top right).

The days needed are....

Friday, April 16 (I could do this one ahead of time if necessary)
Monday, April 19
Wednesday, April 21
Saturday, April 24
Monday, April 26
Wednesday, April 28

Thanks so much for your help!

4 comments:

tammi said...

I'll do the 19th.

Miriam said...

I can do the 24th.

Mrs.Oz said...

i sent you an email abt the 19th but looks like LL has it handled so, I can do the 21st. I can't do any after that because we are going out of town to camp.

PamJ said...

I can do the 26th!