Friday, November 2, 2018

Friday, November 2nd: Ezekiel 4-6, John 14 ~ Emma

Today's passage from the Bible In a Year Reading Plan is Ezekiel 4-6, John 14

John 14:1-3 stood out to me today, but especially verse three, which says: "When everything is ready, I will come and get you, so that you will always be with me where I am."

During my reading today, I could almost hear God saying these words directly to me. Those kinds of moments don't happen often, but when they do, I always feel so at peace, and like I am surrounded by His presence. That was especially the case with this verse. I felt so at peace reading these words. Jesus is coming back for me, and He will always be with me anywhere I am. He is preparing a place specially for me, and in His perfect timing, I will go home to be with Him forever.


Tomorrow's Bible In a Year Passage: Ezekiel 7-9, John 15

No comments: