Friday, August 10, 2018

Friday, August 10th: Psalms 22-24, Matthew 21:28-46 ~ Emma

Today's passage from the Bible In a Year Reading Plan is Psalms 22-24, Matthew 21:28-46

“Even when I walk through the darkest valley, I will not be afraid, for you are close beside me. Your rod and your staff protect and comfort me.”
Psalms 23:4 NLT


Psalm 23 is the only chapter of the bible that I have been able to keep memorized.  Fear being my biggest struggle, I often recite this chapter over and over in my head (and sometimes out loud) whenever I feel afraid. This verse in particular has always stood out to me. He is always there, always comforting, and always providing peace. In the midst of fear, or anything else you might be struggling with, God is there beside you, walking with you through it. Rest in His peace today.

Tomorrow's Bible In a Year Passage:  Psalms 25-27, Matthew 22:1-22

No comments: