Thursday, July 5, 2018

Thursday, July 5th: Isaiah 4 - 6, Titus 2 ~ Nathan

Today's passage from the Bible In a Year Reading Plan is  Isaiah 4-6, Titus 2

Isaiah 5:12
They furnish wine and lovely music at their grand parties - lyre and harp, tambourine and flute - but they never think about the Lord or notice what He is doing.

This verse made me think about my own life and how much I think about the Lord Jesus. I think about Him during my devotions each day, and I pray at meal times and at other times throughout the day, but do I truly put Him first?

Do I make my plans throughout the work day and evening, with God in mind, or would I say I'm so busy - but I'll try to do what He wants? Sometimes things come up and I feel bad for not praying about this sooner.

This is a reminder for me to focus on God more throughout the day and evening, and truly make Him a priority!

No comments: