Thursday, December 31, 2009

Bible Reading Plan has been chosen!

OK, the votes for the Bible Reading plan are in and the majority want the Chronological Plan so that is what we are going to go with.

I am excited to start this journey with you, I can't wait to see what God does in each of our lives this year.

If you want to read daily as we go through this journey, you can simply rely on this blog to let you know which scripture passages to read. I will post the current day's readings as well as the next day's readings. If you like to read ahead more than that, or simply want your own copy to go off of, simply print out the Chronological Plan here and check off each day as you complete it.

Tomorrow we will kick off our journey to discernment with the first day's reading which is Genesis 1-3. If you want to get a head start already, feel free!

Click here to read January 1st's scripture online in the NIV. If you prefer a different translation you will notice a drop down box near the top of the page that currently says "New International Version" - simply click on the drop down box and select the version of your choice and click the "Update" button to the right.

See you tomorrow!

Ready, set, read!!

3 comments:

Kristi said...

I'm so excited! I can't believe we are off and running, and I can't believe it's 2010! It's 1:40am...officially January 1st, so I can go ahead and start todays section of scripture right?! I think we will all be so blessed by doing this. I hope we can all pray one for another as we do this throughout the next year.

Pamela said...

ok...I am in! If you ever want to take a break from posting a SOAP...like if you are going away on a cruise or something ;)...I wouldn't mind doing a few posts.

Nicole said...

I didn't see this post :P
Ok, so how do you want us to be involved again Tammy?